The most plausible theory for many reasons is that the Tic Tac's are man-made, most likely US Air Force. The US government has been pouring billions into "nothing" since the 60s, which is also when aircraft stopped getting major innovations. Anyways its Top Secret for 3 main reasons. Number 1 is the risk of it falling into enemy hands or starting a tech race. Number 2 is the fact that this tech breaks all known laws of physics, the implications are very far reaching. Number 3 is where did the scientific breakthroughs come from? Reverse engineered Alien tech from Rosewill, inter-dimensional DTM elves, etc. Who the fuck knows. The one thing you can count on is never seeing whats behind the curtain, and being mislead by false alien stories.
Since 2014, UFOs have intruded upon military airspace as often as several times per month, a military official told the Washington Post.
“There have been a number of reports of unauthorized and/or unidentified aircraft entering various military-controlled ranges and designated air spaces in recent years,” the Navy said in a statement released to Politico.”
"The new processes come in response to multiple sightings of rounded objects spotted and tracked on infrared cameras, including footage of a so-called “Tic-Tac” UFO craft released by The New York Times in 2017. During the 2004 incident, the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group tracked multiple UFOs off California’s Baja Peninsula, with pilots, radar technicians and other military officials confirming the mysterious technology.“
At a certain point, there ended up being multiple objects that we were tracking,” Petty Officer Gary Voorhis, stationed aboard the Princeton missile cruiser escorting the USS Nimitz, said in testimony described by Issues in Science & Technology. “They all generally zoomed around at ridiculous speeds, and angles and trajectories and then eventually they all bugged out faster than our radars.
US Navy patent for "Craft using an inertial mass reduction device"
People have zero trust in government and media. Stories like this are a litmus test, a data point to gauge reaction across a number of attitudes they can plug the data into their zog ai overmind control matrix algorithm.
People would have gone ape shit for this in the 90's and now nobody trusts it or gives a shit. They try slow drip increasing the intensity of these stories. Notice how a year or two ago when these stories first started surfacing it was the "ufo" footage form a navy pilot in the 90's and now they are releasing an even more provocative story claiming this is a common thing, they will keep ramping up the bullshit until they hit the engagement/viewership reaction they want and then knwo what other buttons to press from there. It's all fake manipulation and people don't want to play anymore.
What is talking about probably includes this incident. There's some footage of it as well.
Just think about it, it's 2004, around a 100 miles from land, and over two weeks they kept seeing a UFO that was the size of a 737 and would apparently land in the water, among doing other tricks before speeding off from a f-18 within seconds.
Now how can a drone, weather balloon or anything similar explain it? It wasn't a glitch, they visually saw the aircraft at different points and multiple systems tracked it. If it was a Chinese or Russian Aircraft, apparently the military still doesn't know of their existence and it's been over a decade. It would also mean they could launch from thousands of miles away or could stay in the air for days at a time.
If the country that LEADS THE WORLD in the following categories is too dumb, what does this make you, a dependent upon America kraut that contributes NOTHING to the world?
- The mighty US dollar, world currency since 1944
- US military budget is bigger than the next nine countries combined
- America dominates the field of medical research
- The US spends more than any country in the world on medical R&D
- the world leader in technology
- US leads the artificial intelligence race
- The US leads its rivals in another futuristic technology: robotics
- Hollywood leads the way in terms of global cultural influence
- The US is home to the highest number of billionaires on the planet
- USA also has the most high net worth individuals (HNWIs) residents on the planet.
- The USA is the world leader in space exploration, aerospace and aviation
- America's sporting prowess is second to none. The USA has hosted eight Olympics Games, more than any other country, and the nation's athletes have won the most medals, which total 2,515.
- US higher education institutions, which are renowned the world over, take the first four spots on the QS World University Rankings list for 2018
- USA has the largest road network on the planet
- USA is the world's number one natural gas producer
- USA is the world's leading producer of oil
- USA is the world's leading producer of nuclear power
- America does land preservation better than any other country. The US has a total of 25,800 protected areas
You are NOTHING and cant even muster the IQ to be 1/1000th the leader that America is