Amir Khan's spouse claiming his mom needs her to be his slave, or face divorce

'What's a wife? a slave!' The furious Snapchat outburst by Amir Khan's wife which finally goaded angry boxer into ordering her and his parents to end their 'childish' public feud 
Faryal Makhdoom Khan, 25, accused Falak Khan of encouraging son to divorce
She said: 'Your mother tells you to DIVORCE your wife. So what's a wife? a slave!'
British boxer then took to Twitter calling on wife and family to stop 'childish' row
He said: 'They will lose a son and a husband. Both parties need to stop this'
Amir Khan's parents have slammed boxer's wife for wearing un-Islamic clothes
They also denied Faryal Makhdoom Khan's claims she suffered domestic abuse 
Model, 25, apologises to fans for outbursts - but no sorry for Amir's family 
By Sam Tomkin and Anthony Joseph and Martin Robinson, Uk Chief Reporter For Mailonline

Dispute: Model Faryal Makhdoom Khan (pictured with her boxer husband), 25, claimed last week that for the past three years she had been bullied 'physically and mentally' by her in-law
Dispute: Model Faryal Makhdoom Khan (pictured with her boxer husband), 25, claimed last week that for the past three years she had been bullied 'physically and mentally' by her in-law

A rant by Amir Khan's wife claiming his mother wants her to be his 'slave' - or face divorce - sparked the boxer's plea to end their feud or 'lose a son and a husband', MailOnline can reveal today.

Model Faryal Makhdoom Khan, 25, used Snapchat to accuse Falak Khan of encouraging him to end their marriage after just three years.

The British boxer's mother has previously slammed his wife for wearing un-Islamic clothes and no headscarf.

Mrs Khan, who is in Canada on business, wrote on Snapchat: 'Even if YOUR mother tells you to DIVORCE your wife. You should listen to her 'because she is your mother and she comes first - WOW! So what's a wife? Exactly what I've said - a slave!'

Her incendiary remarks came after she said that for the past three years she had been bullied 'physically and mentally' by her in-laws.

She also said she was considered a 'bad Muslim' if she bared any skin and claims she was even cropped out of family photographs.  

And Mrs Khan posted a picture of their other son Haroon Khan lying on a bed naked and claimed he was drunk.  

Approximately three hours after she said his family were pushing for a divorce, a furious Amir Khan begged his parents and wife to stop 'bashing one another' in public.

He said: 'I apologise for the silly picture and message my wife Faryal put up. Here is me working my ass off helping the less fortunate with charity dinners and my family and wife are just destroying my good name. I didn't want to get involved in this mess. There is NO reality television show.

'My parents are my parents and my wife is my wife. Whatever misunderstanding has happened they should keep it private. This is getting to the point where they will lose a son and a husband.

'Childish behaviour. Both parties need to stop this. I've had enough.' 

Today his wife took to social media and said: 'I wanted to apologise for the picture I put out earlier. I was a bit angry and felt I like I needed to justify myself' - but did not mention her husband's call for calm.

She added: 'I was just getting so stressed out reading the comments of people talking about my dressing. Not realising anger took over and that it would hurt so many of my followers, and the young girls that follow me. I really do apologise'. 


Wife Of Celeb Gets Revenge By Posting Naked Selfie To SnapchatA rant by Amir Khan's spouse claiming his mom needs her to be his slave, or face divorce
More News Here
Breaking News
Science News
Tech News
Politics
Health News
Weather
Android
Paranormal News
UFO News
Games
Video Gamer
Funny
Videos
Nature
Can't Find it? Try our Search